Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
New to Comunitee?

or Sign Up with Email


>> INDONESIA Latest News

MAY 18, 2013 - The Guardian

A Must Read - Share

UK backpacker dies from poisoned alcohol in Indonesia

Cheznye Emmons, 23, has life support machine turned off after drinking methanol from a bottle labelled as ginA British backpacker has died after drinking poisoned alcohol in the Indonesian jungle.Cheznye Emmons, 23, had bought a bottle labelled "gin" from a shop, which turned out to be deadly methanol. The beauty therapist from Essex had been trekking with her boyfriend and another man they met while travelling.All three suffered health problems after drinking the methanol, which can cause kidney failure, blindness, seizures and death. Emmons lost her sight and was taken through the jungle ... Read More

Tags: UK backpacker dies from poisoned alcohol in Indonesia,  Indonesia Latest News