Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
New to Comunitee?

or Sign Up with Email


>> BILL GATES Latest News

JUL 18, 2013 - Zero Hedge

A Must Read - Share

Wealth: The Top 1%-ers in the USA

Follow ZeroHedge in Real-Time on FinancialJuice So, when it boils down to it what does it take to become a 1-percenter in the US? You know, one of the elite, the people with power. Power is run by money, isn’t it? So, what does it take to become one of the top 1% that command all the other 99% of the population? The ones that have struck it rich and how they did it? Apparently it doesn’t take very much to be in the top 1% of the population in terms of wealth, which is even more damning for the other 99%, who as a consequences pale into insignificance and ... Read More

Tags: Wealth: The Top 1%-ers in the USA,  Bill Gates Latest News