Web Toolbar by Wibiya
Login | Sign Up AnonymousUser
New to Comunitee?

or Sign Up with Email


>> BEST BUY Latest News

APR 19, 2013 - Inc Magazine

A Must Read - Share

Do More Business With Fewer Salespeople

Most people hate to sell, even salespeople. Here are three ways to increase your business while decreasing your sales pain.I've heard the same complaint for decades. Twenty percent of the salespeople generate 80 percent of the business. In many companies nearly all the sales are done by the original entrepreneur; the rest of the staff don't even do 20 percent.Sales departments are unpredictable and hard to manage. Turnover is high. The truth is that there are few really good salespeople and most people hate to sell. Almost no one likes to prospect, face rejection, or try to convince someone ... Read More

Tags: Do More Business With Fewer Salespeople,  Best Buy Latest News